Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Son the Athlete...

Oh, sometimes you just have to laugh. Gunner came out dressed like this last weekend saying "mom, I gettin ready for my football game tonight". So... he may have his sports a little mixed up... but it was dang funny, especially because he did have clothes on and then came out with the golf club sticking out of his underwear.

So, I haven't been so great and keeping a personal blog. Its hard when you take pictures for a living to get out a "point and shoot" and take pictures in your free time. But some moments are just too great not to capture! I've been super busy with the craziness of life and work but I will definitely find more time to update!



6 comments:

Joe and Laura said...

Annie, that is so funny, he is so adorable!

Erin Phelps said...

That is way too cute. Glad to see you updated.

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Ahhhh haha Annie that is too funny! I'm especially loving the hot pink helmet, you must be proud! :)He is too cute for words and getting so big!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

that is funny..who bought him a PINK helmet??

Is that your house...it looks really cute!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Gunner is a crack-up!

Hey Annie- what point-n-shoot camera would you recommend? My budget is about $300.

Alisse Baldwin

Annie Randall said...

Alisse, I would recommend the Canon Elf, or anything Canon for that matter. Canon is always at the head of technology and has great user friendly functions. Hope that helps :)