Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mexico

We went to Rocky Point last weekend and it was a lot of fun! Even though the car ride was a little long with the three little ones, the beach, weather and tacos made up for it. I think we were pretty much on the beach all day long, except for nap time. My parents are the best for putting up with us and letting us stay with them. There are a lot of pictures but we all swapped from our cameras so I had to post a ton. I can't wait to go back... whenever that will be???

































6 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

super cute pictures. I love the one of Gunner running mid air! I have one like that of Mason..i think its so cute.

hey your "friend" was at softball again...kinda weird...

see ya tues!

Erin Phelps said...

Love the pictures. I'm glad you are finally posting again. I need to come over and do a play date with Kinley. I'll call you when she is feeling a little better.

the Painters said...

Annie! Your little Gunner is soooooo cute! What a little love! Thank you for letting Alec play with your purse today. Believe me, it helped me "deal" with him alone during sacrament meeting. Oh and I think you're the cutest and I'd love to hang with you more!

Celeste Caldwell said...

Hey it's Celeste Caldwell. How fun to run across your blog... yes I'm addicted to blog hopping.. ha ha!! Send me an email so I can invite you to my blog. Looks like you guys had a BLAST in Mexico!!!
celeste_cc_caldwell@yahoo.com

the waites said...

oh geez...that just made me think of our trip down there. All I know is dr dre(chronic) is playing in my head now...good times! Such a big boy that Gunner is. Hes as big as you when you hold him.

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

How fun! I'm so excited for my belly to cont. to get bigger so we can set up a time for you to do my maternity pics!