Tuesday, April 15, 2008

San Tan Flat & Airplane Museum

I loved this place. We went for dinner tonight and it was great for the kids to run around and have fun!




























Here are the kdis the kids wearing their lovely dinsaur 3D glasses!




















We went to the airplane museum again and the kids had a blast. They had an army exhibit so there was a lot to keep them entertained. Notice the first three pictures... seriously... I didn't think I would have to worry about this for at least ten more years!!!

4 comments:

Skousen Family! said...

Annie you are the BEST little mommy!

Aubree said...

You are HOT!! Seriously, I love that little Gunner is into airplanes. Lets get him up in one.

Summer said...

Gunner is so cute! I can't believe how grown up he is looking. You are such an awesome mom to make the time to take Gunner & the twins (i think that's who that is) there!

Scott, Tiff, Talon, Tylie & Tyce said...

Soooo fun Annie! Thanks for the invite to the trunk show I got some super cute stuff.