Saturday, November 3, 2007

Vroom Vroom!!!

This is kind of a random post but every time we drive by the track off of Ironwood on our way home Gunner freaks. So... I took him down there Saturday to see all the vroom vrooms and he loved it. Here is a few shots I got. The kid on the dirt bike is probably not even 8 years old. These kids were crazy! I can only imagine whats in store for Gunner since he loves this sport so much??? I see Rhinos all over but none like these, they actually jumped pretty high.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Annie- These pic.s are so cool! Brig will love them! Thanks so much for letting me know :-) I was scrolling throught the rest of your blog and seriously you are amazing!!! We will have to have you do our family photos- well- as soon as we have a family :-) I am going to add you to my blog- and tell people I know about ya!

Unknown said...

Oh- yeah- we were out there too! Sorry that we didn't get to see ya :-(