Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Myrene

I got the opportunity to take a portrait of this woman this past weekend. You would never guess she is 90-years-old. I was actually at her house taking family pictures for the Meyers family (which I will be posting soon) and I saw her and had to take her portrait. She sat down on the nearest chair and I snapped a few shots. What a sweet lady, she had ice cream with brownies waiting when we finished. She told me that she hadn't had her portrait taken in over 40 years. I can't wait to send her the prints.






4 comments:

Michelle Randall said...

She is so pretty! She looks like such a classy lady. I love the colors in the pics too. Her clothes and the background...everything. Nice work!

Trace said...

Oh Annie what a beautiful woman!! I am sure she is gonna love these!

Love,
Trace

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

what a sweet lady..she just looks like a WONDERFUL grandma :)

The Schureman Family said...

Annie I love your work!! The pictures of this woman are priceless....I bet her family really loved them! I promise we are gonna set up a time for you to shoot my family, I'm thinking like November-ish!! Let me know...Love ya